• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I will pick up this assembly in 2 or 3 months if any one is still interested or just post up the pics when it nears completion.
I have heard rumors guys putting DLE 111's in this thing. The cowl is plenty big enough! Can easily mod the tail to throw a couple of rudder servos in the back. Huh...I have not even looked to see if they are already provided for! Will let you all know in a bit.
Do have all my other birds repaired and ready but the weather is to damn hot for this old fat guy. I did get a old school Chipmunk flying again for a future brother in law. It had been in a hot attic for 16 years.
20150518_100329.jpg 0619151900-00.jpg 20150518_100240.jpg 0619151844-00.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I will pick up this assembly in 2 or 3 months if any one is still interested or just post up the pics when it nears completion.
I have heard rumors guys putting DLE 111's in this thing. The cowl is plenty big enough! Can easily mod the tail to throw a couple of rudder servos in the back. Huh...I have not even looked to see if they are already provided for! Will let you all know in a bit.
Do have all my other birds repaired and ready but the weather is to damn hot for this old fat guy. I did get a old school Chipmunk flying again for a future brother in law. It had been in a hot attic for 16 years.
View attachment 28360 View attachment 28359 View attachment 28361 View attachment 28363
You "KNOW" I will be hanging to see how that 330 comes out. Don't be wastin' time now Kelly. Git er done. LOL....
Oh my Lord, it never ends with you does it? I mean, it's bad enough that I have to put up with your glow (shudder) planes, but then to be fixin' up a Moki-ized glow powered plane for someone else? Have you no shame? Wouldn't that plane be much better...gasserized? Apparently you don't like your future brother in law.

By the way, if it just gets too unbearably hot for you, I could send ya a cool little nurse to give ya cold spunge baths?!?!?!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
You "KNOW" I will be hanging to see how that 330 comes out. Don't be wastin' time now Kelly. Git er done. LOL....
Oh my Lord, it never ends with you does it? I mean, it's bad enough that I have to put up with your glow (shudder) planes, but then to be fixin' up a Moki-ized glow powered plane for someone else? Have you no shame? Wouldn't that plane be much better...gasserized? Apparently you don't like your future brother in law.

By the way, if it just gets too unbearably hot for you, I could send ya a cool little nurse to give ya cold spunge baths?!?!?!

Hey! IT IS WHAT IT IS! LOL Now about that nurse.......Make damn sure she is handy with latex things. Ya know.....like gloves:epic:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Got the cowl getting its nose painted white to give some contrast and match the spinner. Will post a pic when it is all done getting its new facelift and paint. The Left and right air inlets where not evenly centered. About 5mm difference in position.