• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
He Guys and Gals. I am on a trek of getting all me planes flight worthy before continuing with this assembly. So far I have repaired and SOLD the Peak Models 25% Edge 540. Repaired the rudder and replaced servos In me Pilot 30% Edge 540 and had a blast flying it today.View attachment 25138 View attachment 25139

This evening I started going over the EF 104 and boy what a dirty little girl she is. Just getting it in the house I must have poured out a pound of dirt. Look what I found when I pulled the cowl.........

View attachment 25140
C'mon Kelly, we all know you were letting it dirt nap. Just forgot to remove the evidence didn't ya? LOL

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Sorry Guy's and Gals. This air frame will not see completion in my hands. There will be no additional information.

For any one seeking information on this air frame please contact Peak Models or any other resale vendor where this item may be sold. Thank You.

Last edited:
Sorry Guy's and Gals. This air frame will not see completion in my hands. There will be no additional information.

For any one seeking information on this air frame please contact Peak Models or any other resale vendor where this item may be sold. Thank You.

Huh?

BJ Swope