• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just some pics of the Extra mocked up.
0705151545-00.jpg
0705151545-01.jpg
0705151547-00.jpg
0705151557-00.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Kelly...MA man, that is just simply bad ass looking. Love it!:yesss:

Thanks Rob. I got some time to think about just how this thing is going to come "together" with minimal graphics. Of course it will be sporting the GSN logo. And the team Futaba stuff. I think the wheel pants are going to get the same nose treatment as the cowl. I think this will help make the basic light and dark colors of this particular scheme "pop".

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I got the canopy fixed (broken off retention tabs) and it fit and aligned well. The paint is uneven however and will probably re-mask and correct the outline. So far the quality has been par. Nothing more. The cut outs in the fuse for the wings are oversized at the leading edge about 1/2 inch. Construction is very solid and LIGHT but the attention to detail on the finish and fit is as stated PAR. I will be correcting all that I find and the good is..... all that I find is correctable.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I got the canopy fixed (broken off retention tabs) and it fit and aligned well. The paint is uneven however and will probably re-mask and correct the outline. So far the quality has been par. Nothing more. The cut outs in the fuse for the wings are oversized at the leading edge about 1/2 inch. Construction is very solid and LIGHT but the attention to detail on the finish and fit is as stated PAR. I will be correcting all that I find and the good is..... all that I find is correctable.
Dude, ya got's ta git this done! I've almost git the Edge done. We could do same day maidens if ya hurry. Lol

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Dude, ya got's ta git this done! I've almost git the Edge done. We could do same day maidens if ya hurry. Lol

Hear Ya Bro! It will be an Oct or Nov maiden for me tho. I just have come to learn to savor all "anticipation" and be rewarded with a decent plane. Few things got to get fixed to my satisfaction but I enjoy doing that. Like "BASF" I did not make the model....I just make it better! :big-grin:. So do my good RC buddies who can paint;).