• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

Mustang Man

New to GSN!
Reza: Wow, can't believe I won on the first draw. I can count the times I have won anything on one hand. Thanks to you, GSN, and Redline. Your idea to do a raffle like this keeps the website alive, interesting, and a great way to increase my knowledge. Bill

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
I think it's awesome that a company gave away products and promotions without it being at some big event. Like I said before, I support those who support us!!

SleepyC

150cc
Thanks REZA! Sorry I was kind of AWOL the last few days. I got back from Toledo and had to work a few days.
SO... not sure how this is going to work as the money is going to be tight (nonexistent) but I quit my 3rd job so I can focus on GSN and my media business full time. gonna be rough, but you guys will see me around a bit more. OR... I'll be living in my car ion a few weeks, with LOTS more time to spend on GSN! :D