• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Saw this today. Wow.

ericb, I am not offended,and recognize that this question didn't come from GSN's beginners forum. But the beginners forum is where I found this thread. I think it makes perfect sense where Bartman has moved it. My only question now is why no one suggested that the solution to his problem is longer fuel lines. ;)

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
ericb, I am not offended,and recognize that this question didn't come from GSN's beginners forum. But the beginners forum is where I found this thread. I think it makes perfect sense where Hartman has moved. My only question now is why no one suggested that the solution to his problem is longer fuel lines. ;)
LoL

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
This sounds like the classic case of a Neuphenator pump having it's antidiscombobulator diaphragm rubber overloaded with surges of dense air residue. This is a very dangerous, volatile and sensitive situation that can get really ugly without the proper procedural maintenance constant. Special skills are needed to remedy this unrepairable phenomenon. I guess I could do the guy a favor and take that engine off his hands, for safety 's sake, since i have the necessary tools and experience prerequisted for highly technical testing and performance monitoring of this engine.