• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Saw this today. Wow.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
AMATEURES!!! IT WAS THE KINIBBLY PIN!
MAN.
LEARN SOMETHING!

Crap......I never thought of that!!!
baseball-bat-smiley-emoticon.gif
The Antifreeze thing may work though.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Boy, way to make someone feel welcome in the beginners lounge. I know its all in fun, but WOW.
that wasn't from our beginners' lounge and ericb that posted it isn't a beginner.

now, if you're saying we shouldn't be razzin' on a question in the beginners lounge becuase it's the beginners' lounge and it's supposed to be the safe zone then i agree and maybe we'll pull the thread. better yet, i should go track the guy down and invite him over here for a little learnin'.

good point Catalina and thanks for holding us to our word!

emtp275

100cc
I thought it was a bit of fun, Regardless this shouldnt be a question there should be some one there for advise where ever this guy is flying, I guess i have always been lucky to have others around to help. Never would have learned with out that. We have a fairly good group we have even helped guys that stopped by that had no intrest in joining the club.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I gave all post's a "like" as not to offend any body. With that said and all sincere contributions every one failed to ask the right question.......

GOT GAS?