• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

sweetpea

100cc
Well this morning I got up to go flying but it looked like rain and is breezy. So instead I cleaned the shop some.

I got alot done, but there is still a little more. Also the Ex-wife signed all the legal documents giving me custody of kids and not taking my finances. So I'm smiling more and breathing easier!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well this morning I got up to go flying but it looked like rain and is breezy. So instead I cleaned the shop some.

I got alot done, but there is still a little more. Also the Ex-wife signed all the legal documents giving me custody of kids and not taking my finances. So I'm smiling more and breathing easier!

Some guys have ALL the luck:rolleyes:. My X signed legal documents taking the kids and my wallet:very_angry:.......Oh wait! the attorney left with a:big-grin:.

sweetpea

100cc
Some guys have ALL the luck:rolleyes:. My X signed legal documents taking the kids and my wallet:very_angry:.......Oh wait! the attorney left with a:big-grin:.

Trust me, I know I'm completely lucky! I went from being penniless and no kids to basically zero change in my financial status and I have my girls. Though being a single parent over the last 3 months hasn't been easy. Now I just need the judge to sign off on everything we agreed to, which should be pretty easy (per my lawyer, who I'm not paying that much for, he's just for putting the docs together)

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Trust me, I know I'm completely lucky! I went from being penniless and no kids to basically zero change in my financial status and I have my girls. Though being a single parent over the last 3 months hasn't been easy. Now I just need the judge to sign off on everything we agreed to, which should be pretty easy (per my lawyer, who I'm not paying that much for, he's just for putting the docs together)

Best wishes for you and your girls. NOT easy going solo especially with girls.