• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

sweetpea

100cc
So my sanity is somewhat back.........but I sure could use help!

So if anyone out there wants to hang out at my house for a weekend, go fly at my field etc and help me organize up my shop........PM me. Plus it would be good to have some friends over and get back into flying. Its been over 2 months since I flew.....scratch that, I did just fly my micro P-51 in the front yard a couple days ago.

thurmma

150cc
It is good to see that the sanity I lost over the last couple of weeks went to someone who needed it more than me :) Hang tough!

Last edited:
So my sanity is somewhat back.........but I sure could use help!

So if anyone out there wants to hang out at my house for a weekend, go fly at my field etc and help me organize up my shop........PM me. Plus it would be good to have some friends over and get back into flying. Its been over 2 months since I flew.....scratch that, I did just fly my micro P-51 in the front yard a couple days ago.

Where?

BJ Swope