• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

japan3d

50cc
Way back on page 4, someone talked about breaking their pelvis on a ATV. And then someone posted a pic of a tricked out 3 wheel ATV.

sweetpea

100cc
Anyone out there have a single cell battery charger from eflite they want to donate to me? I had 2 and in the process of my move I can't find either anymore. So as of now I can't fly my parkzone micro P-51

sweetpea

100cc
Well....it's official. Filing for divorce tomorrow. Hit me from left field about 2 months ago. Now I'm trying to keep the kids and not lose my ass financially. Basically my marriage was a lie the entire time and I had no idea.

Life sucks sometimes!

BalsaDust

Well....it's official. Filing for divorce tomorrow. Hit me from left field about 2 months ago. Now I'm trying to keep the kids and not lose my ass financially. Basically my marriage was a lie the entire time and I had no idea.

Life sucks sometimes!

Sorry to hear it brotha. Hope everything works out. Watching my wife's cousin go through the same thing and his ex is doing everything she can to use their son as a weapon against him. Last few times he went to pick his son up he had to have the cops there to tell his ex to hold up her end of the custody agreement and to let the son go with his dad. Sad sad thing to watch.

Robotech

70cc twin V2

Life sucks sometimes!
Sorry man. It going to get worse before it gets better so dig in and fight the good fight.

thurmma

150cc
Sorry to hear that. I hope she can remain civil and not drag the kids into the mix. Will keep you in our prayers for the best outcome, what ever it may be.

sweetpea

100cc
Right now she is just trying to run away and leaving me with everything. We'll see if that remains to be seen. we meet this week to fill out the paperwork and then have to wait 31 days minimum for a court date