• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

sweetpea

100cc
No buddy box needed and signed off by club. PAU Edge finally got airborne again after 8 months of storage.

So glad the shop is finally at the point I can work in it!
IMG_20150628_154232882.jpg

sweetpea

100cc
I know its spelled wrong...lots of laughing and ribbing to my Dad who worked in AF hangars....and should know better. The wood is from my grandfathers 100yr old barn that we had to tear down. He's going to make a new one.

The prop is from the first gasser I tried to start for a friend. It backfired and hit my fingers breaking it. No damage to me other than pain. My reminder to be careful!

IMG_20150627_180639180.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I know its spelled wrong...lots of laughing and ribbing to my Dad who worked in AF hangars....and should know better. The wood is from my grandfathers 100yr old barn that we had to tear down. He's going to make a new one.

The prop is from the first gasser I tried to start for a friend. It backfired and hit my fingers breaking it. No damage to me other than pain. My reminder to be careful!

View attachment 29486
Cool. Just flip the board over and write on the back.:D

Here's my sign. My good buddy @Decal Dennis made it for me. It changes colors too. :way_to_go:
image.jpg