• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Going to pick up my free kitchen cabinets tomorrow! This will allow me to finish out the shop.
Free is good! I ended up spending about $800 bucks on mine at Lowe's.:cryin:
Actually, by the time I was done with them I was wishing I spent a few bucks more and bought finished cabinets. Spent that whole weekend sanding and painting those bitches.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Here's a bad cell phone pic but you get the idea.
image.jpg

sweetpea

100cc
Sorry.....updates have been very slow and progress came to a complete halt. I've got some serious family problems where I thought I was going to lose my new home, shop, planes etc. As of right now I will be able to keep everything but its going to be tight. The family problems are not resolved though.

I did manage to update a few things in the shop:

-Wings are all hanging on the wall now
-Cub wings have ceiling mounts
-Floor cabinets are done
-Wall cabinets are hung and just need paint now
-Everything from my garage has been moved out and into the workshop. So things a touch messy in the shop right now as I go through and organize things onto the shelves they go on.
-PAU EDGE 540 had some covering rip off so its on the repair stand.
-Mounted my retractable compressor hose but its not hooked up yet
-My power tool table is in with the tools on it, but not mounted down yet.

By the way...........if anyone is looking for a good, used, RV...........My 1999 Class C Jamboree 29ft with $55,200 miles is for sale below NADA/Blue Book.
Asking $12000 obo.....worth $15k.
RV1.jpg
IMG_20150810_181243226_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150810_181725772.jpg