• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

St George Utah 3D Bash

AKfreak

150cc
I was going to try and rent a uhaul trailer but need to get a hitch installed. Time is short... If the family wasn't going, I could fit everything easily. However that just isnt going to hppen.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Booked my hotel, staying at the Howard Johnson for 3 nights. I wanted to stay at the Wingate but I couldnt find a reduced rate for booking in advance. So I did hotline.com and I think I paid 77 dollars a night for a 40 dollar a night room LOL. I'll find out when I get there. The Wingate is 140 a night, I wouldnt mind spending more for better room but no reduced rates and they didnt have a single. Anyways I received my 60" EF extra yesturday, been working on that steadily. The 70 Velox is not here yet and I ordered it the same time.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
It will be great to meet you Mike.

I just want to remind everyone that there is camping available as follows:

$15.00 (dry camp) per night at Temple View RV Park
975 South Main Street
St George, UT 84770-4084
(435) 628-1624
templeviewrv.com

gyro

GSN Contributor
our series shirt design!

uploadfromtaptalk1397793738509.jpg

contact [MENTION=4]3dNater[/MENTION] to get yours!