• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

St George Utah 3D Bash

AKfreak

150cc
Hey guys, how much is the "Landing Fee" Please tell me it isn't $50 bucks like my friend warned it was last time he flew in St. George (not a 3D bash event I don't think)

AKfreak

150cc
Ok guys, I have some guys interested in going, the only concern is the landing fee cost. What's it going to be? They said flat out they aren't going if it's $40 to $50 bucks to fly.

Also after listening to the last pod cast, the sponsor prizes are going to be done in a raffle format. Is that going to be for the pilots only? Also how much are raffle tickets?

Time is getting short, I think its time to finalize the details of the TBA ion the front page. "Some small pilot Competitions -- More to come on this later
Landing fee TBA"

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Ok guys, I have some guys interested in going, the only concern is the landing fee cost. What's it going to be? They said flat out they aren't going if it's $40 to $50 bucks to fly.

Also after listening to the last pod cast, the sponsor prizes are going to be done in a raffle format. Is that going to be for the pilots only? Also how much are raffle tickets?

Time is getting short, I think its time to finalize the details of the TBA ion the front page. "Some small pilot Competitions -- More to come on this later
Landing fee TBA"

The landing fee is only going to be $15. Anyone who wants to buy a raffle ticket is welcome to whether they are pilots or spectators. The pilot competition will be a one trick contest that will be super simple and should last an hour or less.

Please pass the word along.

Thanks,

-Nate

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Are helis allowed at this event?

Yes! We enjoy having helis at our events. What we have come up with that seems to work well for everyone is to let helis have the flight line exclusively once per hour for about 10 minutes. So pay attention to announcements from the PA with that in mind to get your heli time in.