• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

St George Utah 3D Bash

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
If anyone wants to let an up-and-coming 3D pilot fly their plane, I'm your man! :D I kinda don't have any balsa planes to fly(brown outs suck), only a Crack Pitts (awesome plane).

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I thought I would let you guys know about some of the coolness that is developing in terms of demonstration pilots.

We are planning on Andrew Taylor for both Friday and Saturday. Mark Leseburg is planning to fly a demo on Friday. Kim Quenette has committed to flying a demo on Saturday. I am still waiting to hear from one other possible pilot so I will leave him off the list for now. These pilots are awesome and will be putting on a really great show!

I also may have gained one more sponsor in the past few days that is going to really boost our raffle sales ;) I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure :D