• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product Strick Pro Grip Radio Trays and Harnesses

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I've tried several tray type transmitter holders and have always reverted back to what I learned with..a neck strap. I fly a lot of IMAC and also am a pinch grip (thumb & forefinger) lfyer. Works fine for me!

BUT.....I still want to see @Bartman in an ankle length skirt...just say'n :banana-dance:

BalsaDust

Yeah I never got the idea of a tray style radio. Though I also thought I would never be able to fly without using a neck strap but getting into DLG's forced me to learn how.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i tried to use a strap when i was doing aerial photography with the drones and it was helpful but it's another thing to forget at home so I try to go without. every once in a while i get tempted but try to resist.

you guys make it sound like flying in an ankle length skirt is weird or something!

Wild man

70cc twin V2
I ques it fits the old saying( to each there own style) I have never used a transmitter crush. I do not like to where a neck strap. i like the freedom of just holding the transmitter free style, might be because I fly with my thumbs and Have no problem flying precision aerobatics. IMO every body is different