• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sunday night GSN Update

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Copy that Mike! I also am seeing the adds, but hey... No worries here. If we can keep our home, a few spiders are welcome to come in for a cup of coffee.

53f458f4b392fdd720d3e4dffafb36ee.jpg

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Some how I knew someone would come up with something like this. I really didn't think my comment made much sense. (to me it did...LOL) NICE!!!

Lol! I don't mean anything negative with that either. I'm fine with a few ads myself. Your post just reminded me of that comic strip so I had to share it.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Funny thing is the adds being shown are vendors which I have had long time accounts with when I operated my old business! Who da thunk to dunk a spider now??? :laughing:. Oh NO! I'm having FLASHBACKS!

BalsaDust

image.png

Paul this is the add that pops up at the bottom of the page. There is one at the top just like it. Doesn't really bother me at all but like jetpainter said it messes with the layout of the site on the phone.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@cbarnes0061 is that what you see on the phone ??? or your lap top??? I see only minimalistic scrolling banners at the top and bottom of the page on my lap top.

BalsaDust

That's what I'm seeing on my phone. On the computer it looks normal. I'm a member of the ranger station forums as well and their site does the same with adds as well.