• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sunday night GSN Update

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
"I think a certain engine manufacturer needs to step up and help support our house and home."

I think a certain ARF distributor needs to come clean or at least let us hear his side of the story.

I'm missing something here. What story?

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm getting a bunch non airplane related ads popping up that were never here before. Is that the shape of things to come? Or is it just my luck?

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Aeroworks, that freakin' Aeroworks owes me over $400 for advertising from the first four months of the year when their banner ad kept running but they didn't cancel it. I reduced it to try to get them to pay it and Rocco decided to blow me off.

This is the issue I'm not particularly happy to hear about.

BalsaDust

I'm getting a bunch non airplane related ads popping up that were never here before. Is that the shape of things to come? Or is it just my luck?

I'm getting them as well. Not sure what it is but hopefully it gets straightened out. Might have to do with the normal banner adds being turned off.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Paul's been successfully supporting his family with forums sites for some time and part of that is by running ads. If I had to guess I'd say he's got Google generating ads for now and will try to get Giant Scale vendors to place banner ads so he won't have to use google ads to fill space and generate revenue. you guys have been spoiled too long! I never used Google ads but then again I never made any money either and it showed!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'm getting them as well. Not sure what it is but hopefully it gets straightened out. Might have to do with the normal banner adds being turned off.

I'm seeing them too. But I'm not worried about them. Small price to pay if it means we get to keep GSN. :yesss: