• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Finally got out to maiden my slick and oh man I love it. Such an awesome airplane. Rock solid in everything. No video sadly but got out there with it. Wind was blowing 10-15 but just went for it. This airframe will get violent if you want it but also low and smooth. So much fun. Would've gotten more than 2 flights in on it but started to rain.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks guys.

Gary I think I like it better than the 48 edge. And I really like that plane. Lol.

I really enjoyed my 42" as well. Problem for me was a I already had a hangar full of bigger planes, including a 51, 70, and 89" Slick at the time, so I let mine go. It flew just like the bigger ones, same exact inputs and results, just smaller. Great airplane!

wedoitall

Finally got out to maiden my slick and oh man I love it. Such an awesome airplane. Rock solid in everything. No video sadly but got out there with it. Wind was blowing 10-15 but just went for it. This airframe will get violent if you want it but also low and smooth. So much fun. Would've gotten more than 2 flights in on it but started to rain.

View attachment 6122View attachment 6123View attachment 6124View attachment 6125

glad to see your hangar growing!!! im gonna have to get me a slick one day.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
All females except for Joe's mom and RCGirl will tell you your hangar is too large. I've found Cheesecake Factory helps ease the limits of capacity.