• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SteveT.

100cc
No hangar is too large....

SteveT.

Attachments

• Hangar 12-13-2012..jpg
    Hangar 12-13-2012..jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 203

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
While I love your hangar Steve. I am pretty sure if and when mine gets that large I will be in divorce court. LOL

gyro

GSN Contributor
While I love your hangar Steve. I am pretty sure if and when mine gets that large I will be in divorce court. LOL

Lol, I've had to thin my fleet down also, thanks to some encouragement from the wife. That said, I've gone from tons of smaller planes, to a few big ones and a few small ones!

njswede

150cc
I just hooked up the simulator to our living room TV and now my entire family is taking turns flying. Including my wife. What have I gotten myself into? :)

quadracer

100cc
Is there any way (other than color) to tell if gas has been mixed? I filled a 2 gallon jug up a few months ago, but I can't remember if I mixed 2 stroke oil into it or not.

quadracer

100cc
Well, if its not been mixed, I'll use it in my law mower or mix it up for the chainsaw. I don't wanna just pitch it when it could be used.

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Better weigh the price of 2 gallons of gas against the possibility of the cost to repair or replace the powerplant. Ask yourself, Do you feel lucky? Well do ya?