• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Mav got to fly today!!!! The weather was nice and there was enough daylight when I came out of work that I got two flights on my 40" EPP Edge and two flights on my UMX Sbach 3d!!! I'm a happy camper right now. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel that is winter! :D

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Nice man nice. I got to fly today too. 3 flights on my 40 epp and 2 on my 42 slick :) It was a beautiful day. Only thing keeping me from flying more was having to pick up the little guy at the babysitter. Did also get a flight in on the TH slick in the dark after the wife got home.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I got to fly too :D. I got 8 flights in on my 51 slick. All super sweet. The breezes picked up pretty good on my 4th flight and was real bumpy on my landing approach. Caught the wind just wrong enough to have the plane smack down hard and cracked the cf gear :( I also managed to break the motor mount coming out of a hard crank shaft. Then my car battery was dead from charging so I jumped it with a 4s 3000. Overall a really fun evening :D

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
hehe 3dnater. Speaking of cracks I have to go thru my slick. Did a pretty hard snap to hover and heard a crack but not sure if it was an actual crack or a servo extension connector smacking into something. I was pretty close in. LOL

mazjag

50cc
Man, I like this site...Not a bunch of guys just trying to bust your balls..you can barely post anything on other sites without like 5 guys tearing into you..I don`t do the argue internet thing. Nice to hear advice and not smart comments.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Man, I like this site...Not a bunch of guys just trying to bust your balls..you can barely post anything on other sites without like 5 guys tearing into you..I don`t do the argue internet thing. Nice to hear advice and not smart comments.

It's why I'm here. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor

+1 million!