• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

joshgluck

100cc
Go big or go home!

You might beat me to the field had to hut the lhs for props and came up empty. Put an order in for some xoars.

Now grabbing some coffee etc.. Busy morning busy morning

Last edited by a moderator:

joshgluck

100cc
Well... See what I get for buying at an auction

uploadfromtaptalk1363444528276.jpg

I relive the whole story as it was fantastical and can't even be blamed on a dumb thumb when I'm back at a computer..

For now it's next victim

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well... See what I get for buying at an auction

View attachment 6563

I relive the whole story as it was fantastical and can't even be blamed on a dumb thumb when I'm back at a computer..

For now it's next victim

Sorry Josh!!!

I had two "near misses" on my two flights so far!
Aileron servo mount and the wing tube sleeve (yes, the one IN the wing) came loose in my well abused 71" slick...
Then, in the air my 89" slick didn't feel right... When I landed, one the white wire of the aileron servo extension had pulled loose, so I was flying on one aileron servo. Some guys at the field said these little clips suck and cause the problem.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363448519.505773.jpg

joshgluck

100cc
Sorry Josh!!!

I had two "near misses" on my two flights so far!
Aileron servo mount and the wing tube sleeve (yes, the one IN the wing) came loose in my well abused 71" slick...
Then, in the air my 89" slick didn't feel right... When I landed, one the white wire of the aileron servo extension had pulled loose, so I was flying on one aileron servo. Some guys at the field said these little clips suck and cause the problem.
View attachment 6564

Oh man! That's scary. I had some more fun when I started on the next victim too.

Glad your slicks are still sick and not dead!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
View attachment 6564

Dang I just switch to those clips as they felt better then what I was using.