• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

ha yea finally, been having so much fun with the wattaplane. plus i built my backup buck 50 frame just to get practice building. it was my first official balsa build. figure it would be better to mess it up rather than the MXS. :D

i havent completey took everything out, still in the process, so far im really really impressed with the quality . this is my first extreme flight plane.

hone

150cc
I dropped my TX last night and broke the only 3 switches i actually use! :facepalm: Super bummed!

Usually i'd just call Hitec and have them send me a switch and replace it myself but i'm going to send it back so they can look at the inside too.

Probably won't be able to fly for a few weeks :mad:

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I just did the final test hover and set the tracking on Beatercopter. She's ready for flight.
IMG_2321.jpgIMG_2323.jpgIMG_2325.jpgIMG_2327.jpgIMG_2330.jpgIMG_2333.jpgIMG_2336.jpgIMG_2339.jpgIMG_2341.jpg