• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

zmonster97

I flew with dskuro again today! I had a lot of fun! Got to meet bradhoke again too! I also re-maidened my 58" edge today! It's the first time that it has flown since it crashed back in July. It still flies awesome! I think dskuro needs one now!

dskuro95

100cc
Yes I do! Anyone wanna trade beat up 59" Slick for a beatr up 58" edge?

I flew with dskuro again today! I had a lot of fun! Got to meet bradhoke again too! I also re-maidened my 58" edge today! It's the first time that it has flown since it crashed back in July. It still flies awesome! I think dskuro needs one now!

joshgluck

100cc
installed my first pull pull system today.... alot easier than i thought it would be

Mine is teed up for tonight. Any advice?
After I cocked the rudder control horn while gluing it in I applied some debonder to straighten it and guess what, I got some on joe's signature. Now I have to make it to the nj fli to get it resigned :)

Sorry joe

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Mine is teed up for tonight. Any advice?
After I cocked the rudder control horn while gluing it in I applied some debonder to straighten it and guess what, I got some on joe's signature. Now I have to make it to the nj fli to get it resigned :)

Sorry joe

thats sucks on the sig.....

on the pull pull its pretty straight forward. the directions are spot on. just make sure you only put enough of the pull wire end on the servo arm to be able to tighten it. so you can tighten it in the future.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
3DHS needs to make a slope plane that can do all this :D I just flew slope for the first time and it's a ton of fun. Who knew you could do this though? Combining 3D and slope, cool!

[video=youtube;_oBuqhEg0xU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oBuqhEg0xU[/video]

:)

Dan