• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Manta

70cc twin V2
I need to look at my msx again. i think i have the 750 in mine tho. 685 you can rock a 14x7 easy. It will huck. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
ever used a 2820-685 in a 48" plane? looking at putting this in a baby mxs that or a 3615

I've run that on a baby mxs with a 14x7 prop on 4s. Impressive... but I really like the 2820-855 on 13x6.5.
Flew that in the Vegas heat, and couldn't cook it even when I tried. WOT all day, 850-900w, no problem :D :D

wedoitall

wheres the thread that I can post custom planes for RF? I have a boat load of links to share. I have a couple differnet EF mxs's and just got a awesome QQ yak.

wedoitall

Really watch those temps esp in the summer. Might shoot Ken an email and ask him as well. Warranty should not be expected if running bigger props than recommended.
I don't think I would ever but an RA for warranty on a motrolfly motor. not the way I fly them, I would just pay him to fix it.

I need to look at my msx again. i think i have the 750 in mine tho. 685 you can rock a 14x7 easy. It will huck. :)

think I will go with the 685. what prop do you use on your msx?