• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

zmonster97

I got to send in my dx8 to get serviced. should I send it in the original box or make up one? id really like to get my box back if I send it in.

Send it in the original box. It will protect it. You will get your box back. Also, take out the battery before you send it in. They forgot to send my battery back once. They sent it to me eventually, but that was a few more days of waiting.

wedoitall

Send it in the original box. It will protect it. You will get your box back. Also, take out the battery before you send it in. They forgot to send my battery back once. They sent it to me eventually, but that was a few more days of waiting.

snap, i almost left the battery out of it. may go ahead and get a lipo while im waiting

wedoitall

uuuuuggggghhhhh. I forgot a dx6i doesn't have triple rates, flight log, throttle curve and im sure theres some other things im gonna miss. makes me really appreciate the dx8 a ton more now.

oh yea and the most important EPA of 150

wedoitall

lol yea. I had a dx6 when I first started flying about a year ago but upgraded to the 8 about 2 months later. So I mostly used the 8. I forgot all about the features of the 6 compared to the 8.

just hope that 8 gets back quick. id tell you what I added/wrote on the RA paperwork i sent in with it, also wrote alil note at the bottom of the shipping label. In hopes that they would take care of it really quick.