• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

joshgluck

100cc
Good luck on the maiden!! I got a few flights on my vyper the past two days. Hoping for a couple more today. Love that bird. Flew my 48 msx some too. Its getting a bit haggard after a crash early and prolly 500 flights lol. The elevator servo i think is a bit weak. Still fun tho

Glad to hear you're getting out and flying! Keep those thumbs shaaaaarp

Manta

70cc twin V2
Hehe its been so long my thumbs are sharp as a spoon heheh but was nice to get out of the house. I lay on heat pad as I type this lol. Was so good to see some of my rc friends too. These walls in this house haunt me lol.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hehe its been so long my thumbs are sharp as a spoon heheh but was nice to get out of the house. I lay on heat pad as I type this lol. Was so good to see some of my rc friends too. These walls in this house haunt me lol.

Hang in there Matt, glad you got to fly!

aronph

70cc twin V2
poor guy.....whenever you think ur havin a bad day ask him how the last year has been for HIM....your problems will seem small

joshgluck

100cc
Alright where's the cheapest 7954s and ar8000s need to kit out my 87 and 72 and Bigfoot ;-)

Servos are for the foot need rxs for all though.