• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

so....... after flying a couple thousands flights(I fly my TH foamy a lot) on a dx8, then going back to a dx6i for 3d balsas sucks. ill just wait for my 8 to come back before I fly any of my balsas. the Crack Laser wasn't too bad with the 6 but my AJ SLick was all over the place. the expo on a 6 isn't the same as a 8. On the ailerons I usually fly with about 60 expo and its smooth as butter. on that 6 I tried about 70-90 and it was all over the place.

gyro

GSN Contributor
so....... after flying a couple thousands flights(I fly my TH foamy a lot) on a dx8, then going back to a dx6i for 3d balsas sucks. ill just wait for my 8 to come back before I fly any of my balsas. the Crack Laser wasn't too bad with the 6 but my AJ SLick was all over the place. the expo on a 6 isn't the same as a 8. On the ailerons I usually fly with about 60 expo and its smooth as butter. on that 6 I tried about 70-90 and it was all over the place.

Just proves Ben's advice in his top ten list was spot on!

I'm heading out to the field now for a couple of hours. I've got my 87" Extra with me, and also going to try and maiden the 88" Edge!

Manta

70cc twin V2
Good luck on the maiden!! I got a few flights on my vyper the past two days. Hoping for a couple more today. Love that bird. Flew my 48 msx some too. Its getting a bit haggard after a crash early and prolly 500 flights lol. The elevator servo i think is a bit weak. Still fun tho