• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I concur, the big ones have too many peoples and too many managers. The dealer I had even had a manager for all of the managers :eek:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well I'm a washing the truck for date night with the wifey!!! Gotta take care of the women in your life!!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well looks like someone is testing the radio cover market. I approached a few people with this idea last year but the expense to do it was more than I could risk. I think this is a fantastic idea. From what I can tell they only did one mold and that was for the Futaba 14sg. I think I would have tested with maybe a spektrum dx9 but it will still be a good test. I wish them well as it's a great product!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431921332.325748.jpg
Theirs

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431921350.811612.jpg
Here is what my initial idea was shown in a rudimentary photoshop image. Funny how they used the same color! At least I think it's the same. I hate being color blind! Lol

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Gathering up parts to rebuild a used dle 55. Valleyviewrc.com is hooking me up with parts :) $35 does a lot to a gas engine. I just love that! Bearings are only $13!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So check this out. I went to order a couple of props from this place called Chief Aircraft Xoar 19x10 and a 20x8 total cost about $38/39 bucks. Now keep in mind these guys are up the road from me in my own state a couple hundred miles away. To ship USPS mail cost almost $20 are you freaking serious man. I can order from RCDude which is in a whole other state and more than a few hundred miles away for like $6.40. What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!