• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

teookie

70cc twin V2
Just for fun, all the planes I have ever owned (at least that I can remember):

Aero Star 40 glow trainer
1/4 Scale Laser 200 built from RCM plans
Tower Uproar (kit version)
Mojo 60 w/ saito 100
Primo 15
Another Mojo 60 (removable wing version this time)
Another Primo 15
Tower trainer 40 (for my kids)
3DHS Aspera
3DHS 72 Extra solid red scheme
3DHS Super Vyper
100cc Pilot Sbach (RIP)
another 72 Extra (w/ red scheme)
EF 48" Extra
3DHS 40" EPP edge (won in a raffle)
TH Crack Laser

Most of these I flew till they fell apart or succumbed to equipment failure, a few I sold. I still have the 72 Extra, 48 Extra, Primo 15, Tower Trainer, and both foamies. Only the 72 and primo are RTF though.

Edit: forgot I've had two Fancy Foam Osiris' too.

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
I'm in the same boat. I can say that I now usually only "doink" one if I'm trying something I'm not completely comfortable with (like a WOT throttle KE pass at 0" altitude. :D)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

aronph

70cc twin V2
I'm in the same boat. I can say that I now usually only "doink" one if I'm trying something I'm not completely comfortable with (like a WOT throttle KE pass at 0" altitude. :D)

WOT KE pass?....that wouldn't scare me any more....a WOT rifle roller at 5ft AGL would make me nervous....

quadracer

100cc
Notice the "uncomfortable for ME" part... I tried a KE pass with my 57 a while back, but I did it downwind, ran out of rudder....... I leveled off in time, but it snapped around quicker than I could react for, and SPLAT. :D

zmonster97

I got some vinyl for my 87! Thanks Gary!

20130725_164444[2].jpg20130725_164551[1].jpg20130725_165838[1].jpg

Video is up from my King 50 attempt last weekend! I think I did well for my first time especially a month before was the first time I tried to choreograph a flight to my custom sound track to match. Video was shot by "DaOldGuy" and big thanks to him! I added the audio track to the video.

[video=youtube;Drq02jAdAPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drq02jAdAPE[/video]

wedoitall

Video is up from my King 50 attempt last weekend! I think I did well for my first time especially a month before was the first time I tried to choreograph a flight to my custom sound track to match. Video was shot by "DaOldGuy" and big thanks to him! I added the audio track to the video.

[video=youtube;Drq02jAdAPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drq02jAdAPE[/video]

really nice flight!!! I thought you did more than just well.