• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

I have not flown anything since July 24th... starting to get a little anxious to get out and fly. Looks like maybe The first weekend in September will be my next chance. I have to fix my 51 slick up in the mean time to get it rdy. The 70" had the wings rip off on the July 24th outing.

dang I went almost 2 full weeks without flying, alil while back. I got ancy'er than a one legged pole cat, trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond, during that 2 weeks.

hope you get to fly soon.

jmart95

70cc twin V2
one legged pole cat, trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond

Mental note: Don't drink the water in Booger Hole, WV.

Hope you get to fly soon Nate, been almost 2 weeks since I last flew and won't be doing any flying for atleast another month, so I know what you mean, it's not fun to say the least!

joshgluck

100cc
Just checking....

Anyone interested in my 58 edge rx ready? It's a motrofly and castle esc 6s setup.

Also taking offers on my A60-18L and 120hv esc combo. I'll entertain all reasonable offers pm me. Thinking about buying a Bigfoot and want to get er done before Monday. Holla at me - looking for PayPal

zmonster97

I'm selling my 71" slick while we're at it. Airframe only, electric version. Good condition. Just a crack in canopy that's hardly noticeable.

Asking $340. LPU. Thanks.

wedoitall

I got to send in my dx8 to get serviced. should I send it in the original box or make up one? id really like to get my box back if I send it in.

wedoitall

Renea is meeting a guy to pick me up a dx6i this evening(shes so freakin awesome!), So I guess im sorta back in business. Ill probably just use it to fly my Crack Laser. Ive gotten so used to telemetry, I don't think I can fly my balsas without it.