• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

emtp275

100cc
Well @Naughty Monkey I forgot those latex gloves and slammed a borrowed radio system into my 89 slick cuz i just had to fly today, took off and the plane veered to the right I pushed lt stick and it went harder, I gathered my thoughts and knew i had it reversed and leveled the wings to set her in the hay then as i neutralized the elevator she took a dive into the depths of hell from not being trimmed yet...... I suck, today sucked and cost me two planes and a Radio..... damn this hobby is costly some days.

image(13).jpeg image(14).jpeg

thurmma

150cc
That sucks. I have had those days, but got lucky enough to catch the reversed servos before I took off. Looks like it will live to fly another day :)

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well as you can already tell from @emtp275 's post, we got out for some flights last night. Things didn't go well, but after we gathered ourselves up, and debriefed the cause of crash, we worked on our SUPER SECRET project to take to the Farm in Oct. We have couple things to figure out, our CG seemed to be off, way to much right thrust, and one ugly azz pilot. Please don't try this at home as it's neither OSHA or AMA approved

Attachments

• DSCF4551.JPG
    DSCF4551.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCF4539.JPG
    DSCF4539.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 293