• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I had forgotten totally about that. I'm going to try and get out there, but Saturdays can be a challenge for me. Jeff, the guy that's running it is one of the Sunday diehards that fly with my buddy Tony and I. He was showing me his new charger setup Sunday. It was built by Kelly from Revo, and all I can say is WOW!
Cool. Any pics of that charge station?

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Cool. Any pics of that charge station?
It's just about identical to this one that belongs to Kelly from our club that created the BumpController. The only real difference is that Kelly's uses a PowerLab 8 Dual and Jeff's has two PowerLab 6's.
360262642.jpg
Img_3925.jpg
rear_vent_textjpg.jpg

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
Got familiar with my new CellPro 10XP and started loading up to go fly this afternoon, then the blue sky faded. Thunderstorm season down south and that sent me back to use the store charge feature on my new charger. Moving from Hyperion to Cellpro is quite a change and going to take some getting use to, but it appears to be very well designed.