• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Sorry to see that the only thing I can say you have to time to fix it during the winter months.

I live in Southern California, what are 'winter months'??:confused::cool:

weather 5.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I missed that one. Well you just going to have to take some time out of your flying to fix it then. That would be a big change for me build in the winter and fly in the summer. I have a hard time building in the summer, all I want to do is fly.
It is right now 45 F and the wind at 30mph. Closed the field last Sunday for the season. Everything is cleaned up and put into storage.

thurmma

150cc
Maidened the Mini-Banshee tonight. It was a little breazy but, the plane flew quite well. It is very sensitive to the controls :) Loves to do snaps both positive and negative. Landings are a piece of cake! Not much of a 3D person so I can't give a real perspective there, sorry.

I was alone so still shots are all I got tonight.

MIII2056.jpg

MIII2057.jpg
MIII2062.jpg

MIII2073.jpg
MIII2075.jpg