• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
No, there were other members flying 3D that morning, there seems to be a grudge against me and 2 other past members.
That sucks. The guy that's being a Nazi at our field was telling people if he saw anyone break a rule he was going to send them home for the day. He is a board member, but doesn't have the power to send some one home. :face-palm:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Main reason I'm going out flying a chunk of Foam is because the rhetoric I'm hearing is hitting oh so close to home :big_yes:.

The field I used to fly at is "All ELECTRIC NOW" for gaseous reasons :steamer:. Have not rejoined .

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I don't fly 3D, but I am glad we don't have problems at our club like that. We had a couple of members join our club a few years ago that had been kicked out of another club for flying 3D right over the middle of the runway. One of the guys began to do the same thing at our club and our president politely reminded him of our rules and asked him to abide by them or he would be asked to leave. Luckily the guy came around and we never had any more problems.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I don't fly 3D, but I am glad we don't have problems at our club like that. We had a couple of members join our club a few years ago that had been kicked out of another club for flying 3D right over the middle of the runway. One of the guys began to do the same thing at our club and our president politely reminded him of our rules and asked him to abide by them or he would be asked to leave. Luckily the guy came around and we never had any more problems.

It's not a safety issue at my old club. 3Ders , Jet Guy's, Heli, Sportsman, Scale and novice pilots etc have all done a real good job following established club rules and all AMA rules. It is more of a frequent type of plane and their pilots vs infrequent type of plane and their pilots. Personally I wish we would all just use common sense in these matters but it always ends up political. Just like republicans and democrats. Seems what's going on in Capitol Hill is going in in our Local CBO"s.
Just can't seem to get away from the BS.

Buddy5303

70cc twin V2
Out flying with these two guys today.
9cdaa2fa2ba7b1752f87fd49a8a54115.jpg
f70cbdffec7c1ab9fa9cf4b10ebc2b49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk