• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks exciting been looking for a biplane. Looked around and found nothing. Can you give some clue were to look.
They are Prototypes, I think the 6S electric will be on the market first to gauge product demand... so you cannot buy it quite yet. Everyone has been pleading Extreme Flight to create an aerobatic bipe... finally the wait is almost over.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I believe it is done every time I look at it a can make a change or improve it so just stop looking. Up to 114 detailed parts. Just have send it to the cutter to check it out and give me quotation to supply all the wood and parts. All the parts are detailed so that it all can be made from 3 by 36 inch sheets.

B2AB4BF8-5723-4CF9-A534-15A37682C771.jpeg

-Rick-

100cc
Made a video about the tapered tire tool... I just watched it... and realized at the end I helped Somone not Someone. My editor doesn't have spell check LOL!! But hey! Maybe the someone it helps is names Somone!
That is such a good idea! Works so well!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Installed the 100 on the test stand. Flipped the propeller till the fuel interred the carburetor. Closed the choke two flips it burped. Open the choke one flip and it ran. Let it run at about 2300 rpm for a minute then accelerated to full throttle for 3 seconds and then Dow to idle. It just sat there and idled great. Couple short throttle bursts and it accelerated great. Shut it down and will installed soon, that all of five minutes and I was done, great engine looks like a winner.
649BD473-6567-4D9A-BDE2-41C9A39AB85F.jpeg