• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

Scribing the elevator for where to bevel it to.
IMG_6795.jpeg

Help using the small hand plane.
IMG_6801.jpeg

Next pass I was told I know how and she did it on her own.
IMG_6809.jpeg

She was super excited here that we got to pull out all of the pins and remove it from the build surface. She also found it fun to just pull the pins out and then stick them into the foam.
IMG_6817 (1).jpeg

Completed stab.
IMG_6822.jpeg

And the completed assembly with hinges in place. She was so proud of herself for what she has accomplished.
IMG_6825.jpeg

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
It was yesterday or the day before when you announced her arrival. Now she's building airplanes................
My thoughts exactly! five already!! My little girl will be four pretty soon - I don't trust her glue stick abilities yet LOL She likes to watch me fly my foam planes outside and I recently got a helicopter because.... she LOVES helicopters... Lord help me guys I'm a fixed wing dude. Was this an excuse to buy a helicopter - most definitely.