Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Vertigo build, any interest in a build?

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by -Rick-, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Almost done. 20210403_143331.jpg 20210403_143739.jpg

dhal22, AKNick, WMcNabb and 2 others like this.
  2. @Snoopy1. Let me know. I have deleted the other message.

Attached Files:

3. WOW that looks great!

-Rick- likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    -Rick- likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Thanks for that, not home now give a chance to do some measurements and will get back to you with the precise measurements you made.

-Rick- likes this.
  6. Thank you.

I'm trying to put more pictures up but it said they are to large. I myself can not wait for a sunny day when I can take it put side to get the entire plane in one picture.

7. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    -Rick- likes this.
  8. Lets try this. Still changing it.

Vertigo image .jpg

9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Wow Rick that is one impressive job. I just have to make sure I never park one my planes next to yours. Beautiful job.

Once again thanks for offering me the 3/4 inch tube. I was lucky my neighbour works at the Local airport. We were talking and I explained to him how difficult it was get tubing, he said what do you need well he showed up this afternoon with a 3 ft long 3/4 tube, and said is this what you are looking for. Ok I am set to finish the plane just a few more parts from the postman and we should be able to finish of the plane.

10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    -Rick- likes this.