• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Fibertech

70cc twin V2
I just used the center of the opening that gets cut away as a guinea pig to test the Spies spray poly. Other than that I've done nothing to the cowl but stare at it, and complain about how much I don't like it. It's kind of misshapen. Hey Rick, can you do a Top Flite giant scale P-47 cowl?
Doug
Thanks for the info on Spies. Were are have you purchased? Most of the fiberglass molds have been boxed and put in storage other than Hostetler and our kit stuff. Sorry

Fibertech

70cc twin V2
Terry and Lorrie were good company this past weekend. There good folks.
We were able to get a lot accomplished on prep work for the Viper kit. Looks like all the foam fit well. I have a small adjustment I want to make on the belly foam as far as appearance goes. Terry and I did some brain storming and decided to make an adjustment on how end of tubes are fastened in.
Terry’s new canopy plug work very well with my vacuum machine. We were both impressed at how good the canopies looked.
So we only have a few steps to go before we start offering the Viper kit.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp