• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Spats

100cc
Looks very nice! Can't wait to see what you think the 70 on it. After I finish the Slick I am building the Viper next.

Good job.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Looks very nice! Can't wait to see what you think the 70 on it. After I finish the Slick I am building the Viper next.

Good job.
Terry kept the 70 and I put a DLE120 on it. The 70 was just not quit foamy power. That is why the bigger wings were made. Basically the fuse is the same as the S/T version, just had smaller wings. Now it is pretty much identical to the ones that are for sale. Can't wait until you build a Viper. Awesome planes.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp

Yea, the 70cc version was really cool, but the ST is absolutely amazing.....that's why we scrapped the 70cc version. 70cc was 94" but not as floaty, the 100-120cc ST is like a 3D trainer on crack.

tylerzx9r

100cc
True! After the ease of build, learning a ton with the Custom Crew, and putting an awesome bird into the hanger, I do seem to have an irresistible twitch! ( And I have never had any Crack in my life!)

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Mine is officially an ST model now. Graphics came today. I added the servo extensions from taildragger also.

Viper 270 ST 004.JPG
Viper 270 ST 005.JPG
Viper 270 ST 011.JPG
Viper 270 ST 012.JPG
Viper 270 ST 013.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Those are bad ass plugs @Taildraggerrc !!!! I'm going to have to order a set and change the laser program to make a slot for them on the Viper!! I'm planning on putting together a list and seeing if Taildragger wants to offer an extension package for this plane as well.

I'll probably get to work on ARF'ing my new one out in a week or so.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Those are bad ass plugs @Taildraggerrc !!!! I'm going to have to order a set and change the laser program to make a slot for them on the Viper!! I'm planning on putting together a list and seeing if Taildragger wants to offer an extension package for this plane as well.

I'll probably get to work on ARF'ing my new one out in a week or so.
Good stuff for sure.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
I want a arf.
I really don't have a good building surface and my covering skills suck anymore.
I love the schemes, especially the yellow / white version.

tylerzx9r

100cc
All my extensions for the Viper ST came from Taildragger also! Terry, would you like a list of the items I purchased?