• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

We're Doing Something Right!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I build constantly (around owning a business, raising 2 boys and honey-do's). I build classic pattern planes, usually from scratch but post those builds in the classic pattern forums.

As for ARFs I need to get my H9 3.1 Sukhoi in the air this year. Currently watching used engine sales. As for the new site I love it. Build threads, engine discussions, I read them all.

David

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I build constantly (around owning a business, raising 2 boys and honey-do's). I build classic pattern planes, usually from scratch but post those builds in the classic pattern forums.

There are some pattern lovers here too, several discussions have happened in the past year about resurrecting a pattern plane in a 60-70 cc size. Love to see some of you work sometime!!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Attachments

• BA 5-14-11 006.JPG
    BA 5-14-11 006.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 611

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
And I thought I was the only "Glowtard " on a GS forum. Your 777 is GORGOUS!

Been playing around with some old YS and pipes my self. But my building days are over . I did find a decent ARF that let the piped YS61s live again.

As for ARFs I need to get my H9 3.1 Sukhoi in the air this year. Currently watching used engine sales. As for the new site I love it. Build threads, engine discussions, I read them all.

David