• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

We're Doing Something Right!

sweetpea

100cc
I got an older CA Eclipse. Its a combo of a couple pattern planes since my original was laid to rest. YS140L with CF pipe. Been sitting for years because I have gone far away from glow.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I look for nitro planes when I bring my gassers to the field. Just to get a smell of the fuel burning. So many years of memories growing up with glow being the only option.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just make sure you get your tail pipe sniffin' done way before they take off. Getting a whiff of that sweet smelling nitro will probably be a little tough. :spongebob:

Yakman

70cc twin V2
The other day, Flycanic found a case of Power Masters 10 cheap. That was the best glow fuel we could get a couple years ago. He gave me a gallon of it. $28 a gallon for some other at the LHS. Might take my little Hanger9 F22 Raptor out when it warms up again. With a 61 it moves quickly and does some wicked snap rolls and flat spins. Kind of fun at times.

Attachments

• Raptor 3.JPG
    Raptor 3.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 568