• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

tailskid

70cc twin V2
Got this last week.....then my buddy GIVES me a set of retracts!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 428

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Like Stang said. If you got the green, I got the goods! :D

If I ain't got it, I can get it. If I can't get it, you don't need it. :p

Well.....When my green is good then the goods will be gotten :big-grin:. Getting sum goodies once the fuse shows up for me 330sc.
Now don't go holdin' your breath. I'm betting the odds that I don't see it until September o_O. That will put it exactly 1/2 year to show up from the time it was ordered and paid for :ugh:. Once the box does show of course it will be displayed here. Along with the box from you which I'm sure will "SHORTLY" follow with the needed goodies ;). Remember.....we shook on it :sneaky: :cautious: :errrr: :rolleyes:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The postman brought me this a couple of days before The Stang started this sight. So a little late, I received this IR meter from Revelectrix. It has been interesting to use and very informative.
One thing so far is the IR reading you get from your chargers are useless. To get accurate IR numbers everything has to be the same ie temperature, voltage, and rest time. After you get all this the same then the comparison between cells start to make sense and usable.
AE938FC0-32A2-4195-8CC8-1A0297F55DDE.jpeg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The postman brought me this a couple of days before The Stang started this sight. So a little late, I received this IR meter from Revelectrix. It has been interesting to use and very informative.
One thing so far is the IR reading you get from your chargers are useless. To get accurate IR numbers everything has to be the same ie temperature, voltage, and rest time. After you get all this the same then the comparison between cells start to make sense and usable.
View attachment 104762
How cool is that? Better late than never, right?