Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

1/4 scale P40 Warhawk

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Blazing Wings, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Got the parts primed. She looking better now.

Attached Files:

AKNick, stangflyer, WMcNabb and 2 others like this.
  2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Man that looks really nice!

stangflyer, dhal22 and Blazing Wings like this.
  3. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Yes it does.

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Oh Wow.... I really think I need one of these. Dang....!!!!

Jetpainter likes this.
  5. stangflyer

How is the P-40 coming? Any new updates? I think my DS Mustang is going to be really lonely without a big Warhawk to keep it company.

Blazing Wings and Jetpainter like this.
  6. it is all ready for production. The first I built will not be completed until next year, but I can make kits to order at this point.
    If you want to order one, just PM me or email me at info@blazingwings.com

Thanks

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  7. I just want you guys to know, that when ordering a kit, all center wing construction, such as ribs, spar, channel for servo wires, and wing tube will be already built by me. There will be very little if any work required on the fuselage. You have to build wing, stabs, rudder, and ailerons. I will also built the composite flaps for the P40E warhawk and pre hinge to center wing.

Jetpainter, WMcNabb and stangflyer like this.
  8. stangflyer

This is freaking awesome. I will send you a message.

Jetpainter likes this.
  9. Making new exhaust stacks for P40E Warhawk.

Attached Files:

Jetpainter, WMcNabb and stangflyer like this.