• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 20cc Edge 540 Profile “The Glitter”

Wild man

70cc twin V2
This is one of the larger Profiles I built Powered with an OS 108 glow engine. The one I learned Rolling harrier's with almost 20 years ago Wow this makes me feel OLD LOL!!!! Built it from an OMP kit but made the flight surfaces larger and changed the elevator halves and rudder with counter balance tips. The Pro bro 1,000 mile stare LOL!!!!
yak.jpg

Last edited:

Wild man

70cc twin V2
BalsaDust want speed, I fly the E-flite V-900 know instead of the Nelson powered Composite planes. Easy to hand launch and you do not need an asphalt runway to push it on take off with some one to help start and fly The V-900 is 122 mph + with a 4 cell battery right out of the box fun racer to fly I can not wait until we get rid of all the snow and cold weather here in Western SD. Today is 23 degrees snoe and 30 mph winds. Uck well back to all the projects I have going
rv900.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
BalsaDust want speed, I fly the E-flite V-900 know instead of the Nelson powered Composite planes. Easy to hand launch and you do not need an asphalt runway to push it on take off with some one to help start and fly The V-900 is 122 mph + with a 4 cell battery right out of the box fun racer to fly I can not wait until we get rid of all the snow and cold weather here in Western SD. Today is 23 degrees snoe and 30 mph winds. Uck well back to all the projects I have going
View attachment 113238
Looked up the V900 that is quite the plane a has some speed to it like the plane.