• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHobbyShop 51" AJ Slick

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Beautiful Plane :) Day, and night! If I could bring back the old schemes, I would :) I love the original red and Fantasy Blue.
It looks spectacular.. So with those LED strips placed just where you might put turbulator strips.. Did you notice any difference in flight?

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
God that tumble/spin thing at the beginning was sick!!!!! Oh woops this is late.......I was talking about the video on page 1.......

3dplank

70cc twin V2
Yeah, I would just buy a new kit. Then you could use what you have for spares or sell them maybe.

SteveT.

100cc
I was just about to buy a 51" Slick...but there weren't any orange ones....and then the "Byper" came out.....ordered....one red Byper!! :D :D

SteveT