• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHobbyShop 51" AJ Slick

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Yeah.............after going to the fly-in, I really want a slick :D and the 42 is too small, and hey i'll have the money for a 51 so why not? :p

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Cool. Mine is "fly what you can afford in CA and balsa" :p which are both cheap. I don't plan on crashing this one. 2 mistakes high for the first few months. Heck, if I flew what I could afford I wouldn't have anything but flat EPP, which gets boring after a while. My CY is so sloooowwwww...........

St3v3

30cc
I've just finished building mine, all up weight with the battery is 62oz, with the battery pushed forward as far as possible the c of g is around 65mm back from the leading edge at the wing tips, to be on the safe side I'll probably add another oz to move it forward a bit for the maiden to see how it goes.

SteveT.

100cc
Received shipping notice and tracking number today for both my 51" Slick and Vyper Bipe today!!!!! :D :D :D

SteveT