• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Anyone know where I can get a 74" Red canopy, or have any idea when they will be back in-stock. Everyone seems to be out of stock. :(

gyro

GSN Contributor
Anyone know where I can get a 74" Red canopy, or have any idea when they will be back in-stock. Everyone seems to be out of stock. :(

I remember someone selling one on RCG a few months ago, located in Colorado? I'm not sure... But I think I remember the listing mentioning a spare canopy.

:D i got them all:D:D
Seriously! 1st edge canopy came broken. Took pics, they sent me a new one. That was also broken. 3 rd one didnt fit and was cracked. Finally on the FOURTH CANOPY all under warranty i got one that WASNT BROKEN and Fit!!!:D

dskuro95

100cc
Does anyone know a hobbyking motor that will work with a 59" AJ Slick? I have a low budget right now because I am looking for an IMAC plane but I need a motor for this too. Let me know.

dskuro95

100cc
It is $35 bucks more. I don't have an extra $35 since I just ordered a new 42" Slick and I am keeping my other money for my IMAC plane. Any other suggestions. I found one that is $52 online and I have hobbyking money to knock it down to $42 bucks shipped. If anyone knows of 1 for like $60 or less then that will work.

Why buy hobby king junk? You can get a quality motor here in the US for just a few bucks more!

This motor will work excellent in the 59"
http://www.3drcforums.com/content.php?179-New-Leopard-5055-Motor-from-Altitude-Hobbies

gyro

GSN Contributor
It is $35 bucks more. I don't have an extra $35 since I just ordered a new 42" Slick and I am keeping my other money for my IMAC plane. Any other suggestions. I found one that is $52 online and I have hobbyking money to knock it down to $42 bucks shipped. If anyone knows of 1 for like $60 or less then that will work.

When it arrives in a month and its broken, or it fries from cheap bearings, you'll be buying another one anyway.

Save up and do it right the first time... That's the best advice I can give you.