• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

quadracer

100cc
I'm running RJX FS-0521 (the standard size version of Cody's) servos in my 70 Velox, on straight 2S LiPo. They be FAST!

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I am using a 2100 mah LiPo right now into a Smart-Fly SuperSwitch. Overkill but I had it laying around.

I don't have much time on them yet. Unfortunately I won't be able to get much time on them before I put them in the Laser. I think I will run them at just 6 volts for a little while to save them some abuse.

wedoitall

anybody know if the build on the Laser will be exactly the same as the other 60 size EXP's(cept for the MXS). Don't think I can wait for a build video, manual, etc

wedoitall

They are 90 apiece, but you can get a three pack and a single one and it comes down to like 85 apiece.

really not bad, especially after watching the vid you posted. Im still amazed! Wonder if it would take alil time getting used to that speed, say if you were used to something like a 7245 on 8.2 volts. Especially on precision or rollers.

I think I am going to try a pair of the Spektrum 5060s in my tail. I have a pair of 7245s left over from my 70 I just sold. They have the same spec'd transit time, so I hope they feel okay. Since I have some BEC pros laying around, I think I will use those and run them at 8V to start.

anybody know if the build on the Laser will be exactly the same as the other 60 size EXP's(cept for the MXS). Don't think I can wait for a build video, manual, etc

My 60" Laser arrived, and with a detailed manual. Build looks the same as the other EXP frames.

3dbandit

100cc
!:D!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 191