• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

gyro

GSN Contributor
how do you like that gecko? I've been a fan of ztw for a wile but haven't tried the newer ones yet

So far, it's very nice! I understand they've made some major internal improvements as well as what we see on the outside.
Definitely the best ZTW ESC to date.

I ordered the Gecko as well. Picked up the 5060s today from the LHS. Assembly should start next week. I am going to use the Radio South hinges like I did on my gasser Edge and they won't be here till next week.

wedoitall

well I guess im not gonna be in a big hurry to build mine. my dx8 crapped out on me this evening. gotta send it in. sucks

jmart95

70cc twin V2
no but it was close. taxi'n on the concrete runway and it goes full throttle. I was quick enough to hit throttle kill before it took off by itself.

That sucks! Might want to send in the receiver too to be on the safe side, I had a reveiver in my 48 laser that went out on me, and I would randomly have control surfaces and/or throttle stick for a solid 2 or 3 seconds.