• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

wedoitall

its doing it on all models. now im getting a throttle high warning when I turn on the tx. I hope they are pretty quick with the turnaround.

gyro

GSN Contributor
its doing it on all models. now im getting a throttle high warning when I turn on the tx. I hope they are pretty quick with the turnaround.

Usually about 2 weeks from shipping out to receiving back at your door. But think about it this way... you have plenty of time to build your Laser PERFECT.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
If you saved your models to the SD card or your comp, you can put them on my dx8 and use it for a certain upcoming fly in.

wedoitall

My Laser is on the brown truck and should be delivered sometime today!

wait till you see the fuse. I haven't took mine completely out of the box yet but that fuse is huge. I did take the cowl out, I really like the lines and the way its designed. the ailerons are huge also.

Last winter I got to fly in Tucson and I thought I had a lock out. That receiver went into the parts bin and I just got it out to use in a Ultrastick when I found out it was a bad RX. Just about to send it back to horizon.